Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nothing to Say

I really have nothing to say-- So, this is a "Nothing to say" post.. Isn't that what we do as adults a lot of the time anyways-- say stuff for the sake of avoiding awkard silences. .....................................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
like that one. Well, just wanted to let the Cyberworld know that we have had some exciting things this Spring-- lots of lettuce, turnips greens, growing radishes, growing beets, teeny sprigs of Carrot tops and bunches of Chard in my garden.... An inherited dresser we're going to paint hot pink for the girls room.....Fantasticly dreamy ideas for the girls' room that we're going to paint this summer or in the cool of the fall when my nesting instincts kick in... Oh speaking of that, the most exciting news, we are due in November with a little burrito...
So, I guess even when I have nothing to say, I have something to say.... It truly is a Neverending Story--- I just wish I had a pimply backed dragon to fly through the streets of my town on.

No comments:

Post a Comment